Welcome to the Technology Infrastructure Project (TIP) web page. This portion of the SWCA web site is intended to be a reference and collection point for information related to the TIP project and is for use by all residents of Shadow Wood.
The TIP team has started posting information on this site and will continue to add additional information as the project progresses. Some of the information the team plans to post includes:
- The organizational chart showing the TIP committee and its sub-committees
- A copy of all past TIP Newsletters
- An FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) section
- A section describing the consulting organization (CSI) that is assisting on the project
- A schedule showing key milestones for the project
- A glossary of terms and definitions used in discussing technology infrastructure issues
- Other important information that is developed or becomes available during the project
- Links to other articles, web sites, etc. pertinent to technology infrastructure upgrades
- The results of the resident vote for any proposed technology infrastructure upgrades
The TIP team encourages all residents of Shadow Wood to check the site regularly to stay current on the latest status and activities related to the project.
The TIP team has also established an email address where the residents of Shadow Wood can submit any questions they have regarding the project. The team will monitor this in-box and provide answers directly if they are resident specific or, if they are broad in nature, provide an answer in a future TIP Newsletter or in the FAQ section of the web site. The email address is TIPquestions@swcahome.com.